The 42nd World Festival planning is underway.
When: Saturday, April 29th, 10 am – 4 pm*
Where: Mayo High School
* World Festival will take place over one day! While there will be no Friday night event, there will be performances in the auditorium and gymnasium areas throughout Saturday’s festival.
There will be a $10 admission fee for adults which includes $5 worth of food tickets. Children and students receive free admittance.
General Registration, Children’s Activities | Marketplace Vendors | Display Booths | Performances | Food Vendors | Volunteers
Registration deadline is March 15. No registrations accepted after this date.
About Rochester International Association
We celebrate cultural diversity and provide opportunities for multicultural education and exchange. Learn more
- Post Election Statement
- The Rochester International Association has a long and valued history of welcoming, promoting and celebrating the ethnically diverse population that contributes to life in Rochester. Our Board represents communities from Mexico, Europe, India, Pakistan, Africa, Philippines, China and America, including our first Native American board member. The current Board comprises eight females and six males. […] Read more – ‘Post Election Statement’.
- RIA Thanksgiving Dinner 2016
- The Rochester International Association and the Mayor’s International Affairs Committee Cordially invite all international residents and visitors and their families to: A TRADITIONAL AMERICAN THANKSGIVING DINNER When: Thanksgiving Day- Thursday, November 24, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm Where: At Calvary Evangelical Free Church, 5500 25th Ave NW – Rochester, MN 55901 (take the 55th St […] Read more – ‘RIA Thanksgiving Dinner 2016’.
- Summer Picnic
- Mayor Brede, The Mayor’s International Committee and the Rochester International Association will host their Annual Summer Picnic at Silver Lake on Sunday July 17th, between 4.30 and 7 pm! The event will be held in the Pavilion next to the Fire Station, on West Silver Lake Dr NE. Join us in meeting our international community, […] Read more – ‘Summer Picnic’.