Rochester International Association’s World Festival 2016.
Dates and venue are now confirmed for the 41st Annual World Festival, hosted by Rochester International Association.
The dates for your diary are Friday 29th April 2016, for our colorful and exuberant stage show, and Saturday 30th April 2016 for our cultural and non-profit organization displays, children’s activities, stage performances, Global Market and, of course, our food from around the World.
The 2016 World Festival will be held at Mayo High School. This is a change of venue from the last two years but a return to a venue that has hosted World Festival before.
Please check back to the website for further details as they become available.
About Rochester International Association
We celebrate cultural diversity and provide opportunities for multicultural education and exchange. Learn more
- Annual Thanksgiving Dinner 2015 – Thursday 26th November
- The Rochester International Association and the Mayor’s International Committee cordially invite our International residents, visitors, guests and their families to a traditional American Thanksgiving dinner. This year we have a new caterer and a new venue!! For many years Fred Regal, of Regal Catering here in Rochester, kindly donated the food and staff for our […] Read more – ‘Annual Thanksgiving Dinner 2015 – Thursday 26th November’.
- Community Days Fundraising Nov 11-14, 2015
- Hello friends, In order to support the work of the Rochester International Association, including our World Festival, we need funds to be able to operate. Our Board is fully voluntary so all our funds go to covering event costs and other outlays. While we receive some sponsorship funds, memberships and donations, we have to raise […] Read more – ‘Community Days Fundraising Nov 11-14, 2015’.
- Annual Board Meeting, September 1, 7 PM (Elections)
- Rochester International Association Annual Meeting! Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2015, 7 PM, at the IMAA Building, 2500 Valley High Dr NW We are electing a new board and all paid up members have a vote. Others are invited to attend. We will have some food and refreshments. We hope you can all come and show your […] Read more – ‘Annual Board Meeting, September 1, 7 PM (Elections)’.