Mayor Ardell Brede and the Mayor’s International Affairs Committee with the Rochester International Association cordially invite you to their annual International Summer Picnic Sunday, July 12, 4:30 – 7:00 PM at the shelter in Silver Lake Park next to the fire station (7th Street N.E.) (We have a roof – so come rain or shine!)
Meet interesting people like yourself from around the world. Please bring: your cheerful self, your family and friends, and if you can, please bring some food, preferably from your country, for the buffet to share. It’s always fun to try different foods, if possible a generous amount, people love to try different foods! We’ll provide some picnic food, beverages. There is also a playground for kids adjacent. Dress is very casual.
If you have questions, you can call Herta at 280-8319 (not after 9 PM please). You can also check on the Rochester International Association Facebook page for updates.
About Rochester International Association
We celebrate cultural diversity and provide opportunities for multicultural education and exchange. Learn more
- World Festival 2015 Planning
- Hello Friends, The 40th Annual World Festival will be held April 10 and 11, 2015 at John Marshall High School. Check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, and our World Festival home page for periodic updates. If you are interested in participating in the World Festival, please register online before March 15, 2015. World Festival Poster Please download […] Read more – ‘World Festival 2015 Planning’.
- Happy Holidays 2014-2015
- Everyone here at Rochester International Association want to say thank you for all that you do to make this international community of Rochester great! We can’t wait to see what 2015 has in store. Happy Holidays! Read more – ‘Happy Holidays 2014-2015’.
- RIA Thanksgiving Dinner – November 27, 2014
- The Mayor’s International Affairs Committee and the Rochester International Association cordially invite all international residents and visitors and their families to a traditional American Thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 27, 11:30 A.M. at the Congregational Church, 965 17th Ave SW (take Highway 52 South, exit on Salem Road, go West, turn right across […] Read more – ‘RIA Thanksgiving Dinner – November 27, 2014’.